Style Aggregator welcomes submissions from our readers, from designers, architects and others who would like to see their work published.
Have a story you would like to publish on Style Aggregator? We will publish anything that interests us and matches our focus for the site.
Please tell us why this story is interesting and make sure your description is composed of grammatically correct complete sentences – as your post will be published as-is. Thank you.
All articles are reviewed to make sure they match our editorial focus and direction. If you would like to see your post published, please keep the following things in mind while you are submitting your article:
- Articles typically run from 1.000 to 2.000 characters, but submissions of any length will be considered. Anything under 500 characters will not be considered.
- Include as many photos as possible. You can submit a link to a video as well. Photos must be 800k or less and at least 1000 pixels on the shortest side.
- Spellcheck, proofread and edit – we won’t rewrite your post and we won’t publish poorly written work.
- Please write your story in the third person so it matches our editors voice.
- Make sure to carefully read our site to understand our tastes and editorial focus before you submit your story.
- Unfortunately, because we receive a high number of submissions, we can’t publish everything that is submitted and cannot reply to all submissions.
Read our copyright notice and send your images and text to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send PDFs. Zipped images, links to FTP sites or filesharing sites are welcome. Don’t scrimp on the number of images – the more, the better. If you must send zipped images or links to downloadable images, please send some sample images in your email to give us an idea of your project. If available, please include plans, sections, elevations and drawings .
Sorry, we are unable to pay for photography but we will give credits, links and full copyright details where appropriate. Many photographers happily give us free imagery, because as publication on Style Aggregator is a good way to promote their work and often leads to commissions from other publications.